Wednesday, April 23, 2014

How many things can fit down a vent?

Well, if you're Leo you can fit a paper plate, flip flop, pacifier, lego wheel, pencil, wii remote wheel, Jane shoe, 2 giant megablocks, plastic coin, play foods (banana, waffle and hamburger bun) and a graham cracker...whew! 




I know this because I pulled all of these items out of the vent at one time.  This has been one of his favorite pastimes for several months now.  He will literally spend 30 minutes playing at the vent and I should have put a stop to it earlier, but wow, a mom can get a lot done in 30 minutes, you know!?!  So after this latest episode, I went and got the packing tape to make sure the vent cover would not be coming off again anytime soon--all in the name of preserving our heating system which I'm sure Leo cannot afford to fix.  Sorry bud!

No comments: