Thursday, April 10, 2014

Geography Bee

Porter represented his 5th grade class this year at the school geography bee.  It was fun to be able to go and watch without kids (thanks Muna!)  Uncle David, the family geologist, also joined us:)  I was so nervous for him, but he did fantastic!  There were only a handful of questions that I knew the answer to, so I was really impressed with his studying.  They actually had to reschedule it 3 times because of all the snow days, so he had a while for all that info to sink in.  Porter came in second right behind another 5th grader who won the final question because he had actually lived in the foreign city they asked about.  Proud of our boy!




2 comments:

sue said...

those crazy people who live abroad. What are they thinking? Way to go Porter!!!

Ginger said...

Wow! You go, Porter!