Jane has been asking for help to learn how to ride her bike for a few months now and I've half-heartedly given it a quick try once or twice in our sloping culdesac on days that are above freezing, but most of the time I just tell her it's too cold. So we're outside the other day after school because it had warmed up to like 50 degrees and I'm bending over to help Adam do something at the bottom of our driveway. Then from behind me I hear, "Look at this Mom!" Jane comes rushing by me pedaling her bike like a Pro that she'd gotten on all by herself and then proceeded to ride around the circle! Whoa! I guess she got tired of waiting for help, huh? Now she wants to go practice everyday in the 30 degree weather. Our crazy Jane! Leslie Krogh, if you recognize this bike, it's because you left it here for Jane when you went back to Okinawa-and she is SO happy to have it-thanks sister!!
Tuesday, April 22, 2014
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
I can't believe she is riding already!!!! That is awesome and she is certainly too small for Leslie's bike right? She should still be in Sunbeams with Lincoln.
Post a Comment