I know a name, a glorious name, dearer than any other,
Listen, I'll whisper the name to you. It is the name of Father!
Father so noble and brave and true, I love you! I love you!
Father so noble and brave and true, I love you!
The Primary sang these words to our Dads today and they were sweet! We sure love our Dad! I asked Jane and Adam what Daddy does at work all day and Jane's responses included "eating lunch, making money, eating treats, sweeping the floor, and listening to the coach". Adam said "he does Papa's work and he calls Papa at work". I also asked them what they love about Daddy. Jane loves that he gives her hugs, tells her stories, and makes her laugh. Adam loves that "he hugs me everyday" and "he gave me a heart".
Daddy loves us, big and small...even when he's walking around the basement contemplating plans to finish it.
Daddy loves science and how things work so we gave him a subscription to Scientific American. We also gave him a framed copy of the kids' picture I took in a previous post. He wouldn't be a Daddy without them:)
We also love our fantastic Grandpas! The kids painted this plate with the DC temple on it for Grandpa Smyth.
We also love that Papa Kulbeth is always close to let the kids walk up his legs and flip over or to give a blessing when someone is under the weather. We're so thankful for the many "Daddys" in our lives and their worthiness to hold and exercise the priesthood. They are superb examples and we love them all!
This guy didn't have such a great Father's Day-don't let that sweet grin fool ya! But more on that later...
2 comments:
Love this post about all the sweet dads in your life. And that pic of Aaron on the stairs -- wow! He deserves an award for that. :)
Wow! I love your picture wall!
Post a Comment