I thought it would be fun to give Aaron an updated picture of our kids for Father's Day this year (and since he doesn't check the blog regularly, they're safe to post early). He was going out of town the last weekend in May so that was my chance. I bought donuts to bribe the children's cooperation, but I really underestimated Leo-what a wiggle worm!
So, definitely not as successful as I was hoping. In fact this is the ONLY one I even considered decent despite the obvious separation of boys and girl. They still are some cute little monkeys and I think Dad will think so too!
2 comments:
oh goodness they are soooo cute. I would totally pinch their cheeks, but not really. I like the second one even though Jane is not smiling. I'm sure he'll love it which ever one you pick.
How is it that all 1-year-olds instinctively know the back arch??? Those kiddos are darling and I'm betting Aaron loved the new pic!
Post a Comment