Wednesday, July 12, 2017

School Endings

June--what a whirlwind!!  Our renters of 8 years bought their own house so we spent a week cleaning and painting and fixing to rent the townhouse again.  It's amazing how entertained Leo was in an empty house for hours and hours.


My elementary school runners all got medals for the most miles for girls or boys in each of their classes.  Leo and I didn't get any medals but we tried to do a fair amount of jogging on the days it wasn't too hot.

Porter's awards for being on the Focus debate team and perseverance in Spanish.
The perfect parking spot...obviously!
Another year of soccer under her belt...
Water here, water there...

Lots of dressing up for lots of celebrations...

STOP growing up children!!  I'm serious!  The last day of school was doubly sad this year because they all missed their teachers and because our dear friends and neighbors, the Cooks moved that day.



I don't know how to caption these 2 pictures but I sure do love them:)

No comments: