Cute belly! I sympathize with the naming. It is hard to find multiple boy names both sides like. I thought we'd never agree on one for Ben. How about Kulbie Kulbeth? Or our favorite suggestion from a then four year old Sammy: Peeper-Wahboe. We still tease Daniel that could have been his name if we'd listened.
Sue, you're not taking into account that my legs and bum swelled up twice their size before my tummy ever started showing-so proportionally by belly looks small but I'm plenty big:)
5 comments:
Cute belly! I sympathize with the naming. It is hard to find multiple boy names both sides like. I thought we'd never agree on one for Ben. How about Kulbie Kulbeth? Or our favorite suggestion from a then four year old Sammy: Peeper-Wahboe. We still tease Daniel that could have been his name if we'd listened.
Liz, you look darling! Congrats on your boy. We find out the gender of our baby on the 18th and we can't wait to know.
You are so tiny!!! 22 weeks, ya right. good luck on naming him. miss you
Sue, you're not taking into account that my legs and bum swelled up twice their size before my tummy ever started showing-so proportionally by belly looks small but I'm plenty big:)
Isa! Boys are the best. Love to my old karua and his beautiful family.
Post a Comment