Sunday, November 25, 2012
Halloween Happenings
Okay, these pics look very similar in relation to last year's selection, but at least we're consistent, right? The kids draw their jack-o-lantern pictures on paper and Aaron is the master carver.
Kids and their pumpkins-a proud moment:)
Adam of course makes every activity interesting with trying to touch everything he shouldn't and wanting to be in the middle of the action. I was Adam control after I finished my gut scraping job.
I did pretty good with FHE treats this month. Usually I'm a bit of a disappointment in that area-not that we don't eat plenty of sweets in this house, just not often in conjuntion with FHE. Saw this quick and easy idea on the internet.
And here we have the crew ready to go out and conquer the neighborhood. Adam had to stay home and hand out candy with me but he loved seeing all the characters that came to the door. Our favorites were a boy with a plush squid on his head and his little sister which was a homemade robot with lots of blinking lights. Oh and the UPS man that collected candy in his cardboard UPS box was also pretty awesome.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment