Wednesday, January 9, 2013

The Rest of November

We had a visit from Wonder Woman this month (thanks Sue Krogh!-your sewing skills surpass my understanding)
We also had a thief trying to break into the big boys room...often.
Election Day treats! As you can see both sides were represented. All I'll say is that Porter was anxious to bite off the head of one candidate in particular the next morning.
I was spoiled with some "to die for" lemon cupcakes for my birthday-thanks Muna!
A successful photo shoot:
Jane showing off her incredible strength, lifting an entire train!
Andrew earns a math award for first grade! He has specifically been fascinated with decimals lately.
This is one of Porter's creations from art class this year. I feel bad we can't keep the millions of projects that the kids make each year at school. I know they spend a lot of time and and put a ton of work into the pieces they bring home, but I have had to resort to documenting some of the larger ones that are difficult to keep with the camera and I hope they will forgive me. Very cool Porter!
And lastly here's Adam ready for a big day's work in Mom's shoes and with Dad's tools-so funny when we caught him in this state!

1 comment:

sue said...

I can't believe that Jane is that big or that Leslie was that small. I'm glad she likes it. You look fabulous! Miss you