Sunday, November 25, 2012

Sky Diving Daddies

This year Aaron's dad was due to turn 60 and before that blessed day he was determined to sky dive. Not sure why, but he wanted to do it and he invited his children (2 of which have gone before) to jump with him. So we gave permission for our Daddy to do this crazy, thrill seeking activity for once in his life with his Daddy. One other brother and his sister also joined in.
I think purple is your color honey:)
His straps ended up being a little too tight, but I certainly wasn't complaining-we just wanted him safely back on the ground.
The 'fan club' kept busy during several hours of waiting by pushing Adam around, eating muffins we brought, playing at a nearby park and watching the other people fall out of the sky.
Daddy's parachute-yay! His instructor who had jumped over a thousand times was strapped to him also, so I guess it was pretty safe.
By the time he was actually landing, Jane found a caterpillar which was much more exciting for some reason after all of the waiting.
The safe and happy jumpers!

No comments: