Monday, August 11, 2014

Kidz (and Parents) in Motion

Aaron took a day off to work on some HOA mandated repairs, but to break things up a bit, we spent a few hours here bouncing and sliding and getting super sweaty.  It was great, especially since they allow parents to participate for free!  Plus it was a week day, so we had the place almost entirely to ourselves.



This little roller coaster was Leo's fav. He must have gone down about 200 times!



You gotta love a good balance beam war.  Daddy was pretty much the king. Sometimes I honestly think that man is part monkey!!







When we were all nice and exhausted we went home to sanitize ourselves.

2 comments:

sue said...

family fun is way better than HOA repairs...I totally love reading about you since I can't hang out with you. miss you

Ginger said...

That Leo is looking so grown up! I didn't recognize him at first.