We didn't get all our pumpkins carved this year since Daddy had to work late on 'carving night'. I had seen this adorable idea for a Thanksgiving centerpiece at one of the ladies houses who I visit teach, so I want to remember it again for next year.
Dad also taught the kids a tradition he had growing up-candy cornucopias! They steamed the cones with his mom's kettle and filled them with runts, mini-marshmallows and M&Ms.
And here is the only picture I took on Thanksgiving day-our resident Indian. What a busy day-we hosted dinner for a few of Aaron's extended family and it was yummy. We had a great time visiting and playing an on line jeopardy game that Porter put together-too much fun to remember pictures apparently!
Happy Thanksgiving my little turkeys!!
Dad also taught the kids a tradition he had growing up-candy cornucopias! They steamed the cones with his mom's kettle and filled them with runts, mini-marshmallows and M&Ms.
And here is the only picture I took on Thanksgiving day-our resident Indian. What a busy day-we hosted dinner for a few of Aaron's extended family and it was yummy. We had a great time visiting and playing an on line jeopardy game that Porter put together-too much fun to remember pictures apparently!
Happy Thanksgiving my little turkeys!!
No comments:
Post a Comment