Friday, May 3, 2013

Spring Snow Days!

The weather sure teased us a lot this winter. The weather man would tell us about a big snow storm and then we'd get rain or he'd say we were going to have freezing rain and we'd get a half inch of snow that melted before school. Needless to say, we had a lot of disappointed kids in Stafford, but finally the weather man got it right and we had a few great weekends of snow fun in late February and March. And I even took some photos to prove it. It's amazing how many hours kids can spend out in the freezing, wet temperatures and not be bothered by the cold. THis is how I like to spend snow days...inside the warm, dry house. Yes, I am a snow party-pooper and quite comfortable with that title:-)

1 comment:

sue said...

I'm so glad I postponed bed and checked your blog!!! You looked fabulous 9 months pregnant. I won't say I'm jealous of the snow because we both know I would have frozen completely long before the first flake fell. hmmmm, I'm feeling I should write you an email.