Thursday, March 31, 2016

Easter Weekend

A few highlights from our Easter celebrations:
Egg coloring-I think I need to start buy 3 kits since everyone likes to leave their eggs in for a really, really long time and we don't have a lot of really, really patient kids.

On Saturday we had our neighbors and family over for an egg hunt and potluck and then went a nearby park for a ward hunt and potluck later that evening.  The kids were definitely spoiled!





In between hunts Adam gave his training wheel-less bike a good spin.

Our photographer on Sunday thought it would be funny to take pictures of us getting ready for our picture-ha, ha David.  We enjoyed a very nice program during sacrament meeting.  The primary kids sang Gethsemane again with sign language.  Then we ate ham dinner with Aaron's parents and brother.  I didn't even clean up the weekend dish mess before our Easter dinner.  It's nice that having his family over is comfortable and low key because sometimes I'm worn out.  Really appreciated the church's short videos and talking about all the relatives that have already passed away and how we will one day see them again because of our Savior.  So much to be grateful for!


1 comment:

Ginger said...

Who is that tall handsome guy that looks a little bit like Porter. For reals?!?!?! He is almost as tall as you, Elizabeth!