Spring Break was pretty low key this year. Jane had a soar throat and low grade fever the first couple days so we took advantage of home time to paint her room pink.
Muna took turns having the big kids over to her house, one at a time for some special attention. Porter went with her to the Lego store, Andrew played her video games, and Jane came home with a bag full of crafts.
One day the moms in the ward organized a kick ball game at the park which was fun. We also helped Porter out with a 'family project' of inventorying our food storage for one of his merit badges. Porter and Andrew discovered the art of geocaching and enjoyed many adventures finding those. One evening I also took the little kids up north to meet our friends Miss Alba and her boys, David and Daniel, for a picnic dinner at their school park. Then on Friday we celebrated Adam's birthday. I guess we were busier than I thought:)
1 comment:
That is so super fun!!!
Post a Comment