I don't know where the year went, but here we are again at Christmas! Aaron did some fun wrapping that we had to capture-he used the kids' stuffed animals as part of the tags for their gifts. Andrew actually came looking for one of his stuffed animals before bed that night-ridiculous considering how many stuffed animals we have around our house-way too many!
Un-stuffing the stockings. I wish I could say that half the kids are naked because it was so hot that night that we slept with the fans on (which we did), but they actually sleep half dressed every night no matter the temperature.
Jane was happy with her big puppy (why would Santa buy yet another stuffed animal?!?!) and ninja turtle. And Leo drove his police cars around all morning.
Andrew and Porter sport their new minion pajama pants. This means they have to follow all orders while wearing them, like a minion, right?
We also had fun playing this family match game that Grandma and Grandpa Smyth made for us with pictures of all their kids and grandkids-great memories!
After an early ham dinner, the boys snuck David upstairs for yes--a Monopoly game. No family gathering is complete without it:) Leo spent most of the afternoon trying to play with other people's gifts. Here he is with Andrew's ball gun stuffed in his pants and when we told him he couldn't play with it because it was Andrew's, he replied, "Andrew's not here!" Hmm...I guess that's a good excuse.
Aaron and his parents (who we are so thankful to have around every day of the year).
These are two skirts that my mother gave me that she made when they were first married, from fabric my Dad brought back from his mission to South Africa. I don't remember them but I am so excited to have them (and fit into them if I lose a few more pounds).
One of Porter's completed 1000 piece puzzles. We were all wishing they were real by the end:)
1 comment:
I just read your comment on my blog about Porter and Andrew liking the same things as Sam and Ezra. After seeing this post with the Monopoly and puzzles it confirms it. They are basically BFF's and they don't even know it.
Post a Comment