Monday, July 29, 2013

Leo and the Elephant

You can't quite see it all, but Leo is wearing an elephant shirt in this picture and it fits him well because he is such a little chubber lubber baby.  He totally fell asleep sitting up in the crack of the couch---sweet boy!  Wasn't sure if I should lay him down or leave him-he looked pretty comfy just the way he was.
I took this picture just after he turned 3 months and this is a 3-6 month outfit that he has already stretched to the limit.  I still think he has Andrew's lip and at this rate I believe he will have Andrew's build also.  Genetics are a funny thing.

One of our neighbors gave Leo this little outfit which has been great for church.  Leo and I hang out in nursery with Adam each week since he refuses to stay by himself.  A couple weeks ago we had a blowout and of course had forgotten to replace the change of clothing we had used sometime during the week.  I could have gone home, but he fell asleep while I was nursing him post blowout and it's always WAY too hot in nursery so we just went with naked baby-good times.

The fan club that descends whenever Leo and a camera are present together.

Leo and a mom that doesn't get any time to do her hair anymore.  Who needs to look good anyway when there are such cute babies to snuggle?!?

1 comment:

sue said...

You look fabulous!!!! I love the fan club.