This year for Father's Day we cleverly hid Dad's 'stash' of gifts in his empty fake books. He acquired a fettish for these when they first came out and I finally counted them up and he has 7. One of his gifts was a collection of mu'stache' stickers which he and the boys had fun with. (I must say, I am so glad Aaron has never grown a real mustache-that would take some getting use to.) We filled the other ones with some of his favorite treats, homemade cards, and his completed children tie (I should have taken a picture of this-I have very unproffesionally stiched each of our kids' names on a solid blue tie over the years and now Leo has been added.)
Papa Kullbeth joined us for dinner since his family was out of town. We are grateful for both of our grandpas and the excellent examples they have set for all of us.
Daddy tries out Papa's new megaphone.
Jane made the Father's Day desserts-little cherry pies with the kit she got for Christmas.
We love you Daddy and all of your fun loving, intelligent, handy, plaid shirted self!
No comments:
Post a Comment