Monday, July 15, 2013
June Refreshment
With the addition of a new baby, we decided this was probably going to be an "at home" summer. The kids have each done one session of swim lessons and the other highlights of the summer thus far include trips to the library, getting teeth cleaned and cavities filled:(, trips to the park and a sleep over with cousins. It's been enough to keep us busy, but not too much.
We used some left over Christmas money from great grandmother to purchase this inflatable pool and it has also provided hours of fun. The kids especially enjoy it when Dad joins them.
He always instigates jumping and 'stiff as a board' contests. Honestly, I don't know how any othem can stand it when the pool is first filled up because the hose water is absolutely frigid--definitely too refreshing for Mom.
The majority of June looked a lot like this...in the 9 years we've lived here, I cannot remember a longer string of cloudy, stormy days in Virginia. We'll take it tho since the overcast skies aren't quite as hot (altho plenty muggy) as sunny ones.
We are also practicing our couch potato positions....
...and loving lots of Leo time:)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
So awesome! I bet they are loving the pool in the backyard. I'm sorry about the rainy days- they aren't good for the mood. Miss you guys.
Post a Comment