May was a bit of a traveling month. I'm not usually one to venture off by myself, but my best friend from HS was too close not to visit. So the younger kiddos and I made a quick trip to New York and had a delightful time catching up with the girl who kept me company when I was on crutches and helped me talk to boys.
Later we were off to Virginia Beach. It ended up being a little cool but lot of fun. Daddy especially had a great time trying out a skim board. My favorite part was watching the boys bury Aaron in the sand. Unfortunately we only took video of that. Jane had a great time running up and down a huge pile of sand and we even met a little girl who lives in the Chick-fil-a play place (while her sister works-yikes!)
No comments:
Post a Comment