Wednesday, June 2, 2010

Everyday


Is there anyone else out there who when asked "what have you guys been up to?" can't remember a thing that's been going on in your life? I know for sure I have been busy because those times when I have free time ALWAYS stick out. So for posterity's sake I should probably take pictures of what my house looks like on a 'normal' day-the messes of dishes and crumbs in the kitchen, the toys and books and shoes strewn literally from one end of the house to the other, the piles of clothes be they clean piles or dirty piles laying in various spots of the house. All of these things hopefully in combination with baking (cuase that's funner than making healthy stuff), showering and playing Monopoly Jr. make up the everyday stuff we do...and I wouldn't have it any other way:)

P.S. Don't you love the laundry basket in the middle of the hallway (it was there all day) and the only reason one half of the kitchen counters looks cleared off is because that side has been infested with ants for the past few months-happy times!


Here is Jane with an "everyday" outfit and "everyday" hair.

2 comments:

sue said...

everyday is definately full and it is the mundane things like laundry, dishes, and cooking that take up the majority of our time but the days are wonderful aren't they?

Cameron and Katie said...

I am just impressed that your laundry is folded. Right now my couch just has a pile of unfolded sheets on it, but at least they are clean!