Well, we didn't document this month in photos very well-oops! But I can say with confidence that it was the start of our busiest summer yet. And I can only imagine that life gets even busier as children get older.
I think Porter was excited for summer but not happy that he would not be seeing Mrs. Evans (his fabulous 1st grade teacher) when school was out. The last day of school he snuck in the house when he got off the bus and ran upstairs. I went up to see how his last day was and I found him under the bed with big tears running down his face. Of course then I started crying!! Everything turned out fine, but I am just SO grateful that Porter has had teachers who truly care about him and who he obviously loves. It's so different being on the parent end of things and worrying what kind of people are teaching and influencing your children for more hours of the day than you get to.
And here is a little conversation I had with Jane in June. She was ready and I tried half heartedly for a few days, but I really wasn't ready and consequently she is still in diapers. Hopefully I haven't ruined all chances by making her wait.
Tuesday, August 10, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment