Thursday, May 27, 2010

April

What better way to start April, than with Easter and General Conference! It was a wonderful weekend and different than most b/c Aaron was able to be home with the Monday-Friday schedule he's been working. That was a treat! And speaking of treats, Aaron's 'big ear bunny' didn't quite make it until the 20th of April when we got our broken A/C unit fixed. After one particularly warm day, we found it in the family room a little slumped and had a good laugh. Poor bunny!




Another fun celebration was attending Aaron's cousin's wedding. Tiffany (his cousin) and Abraham made a very handsome couple! So often I think about what a blessing it is to live close to family, to share in important events and in everyday things. Life really is all about family.

1 comment:

sue said...

So glad I checked up on you!!! sounds like you guys have been busy over there. I'm glad to see that you really are all smiles- just like I remember. Those boys are HUGE and super cute.