Friday, May 21, 2010

March

A delightful way to start the month of March was with a visit from my parents and sister. We enjoyed going to the Air and space museum and almost couldn't drag my dad away.
You know what I love about having them visit is that I don't have to entertain them. We just enjoy being together, talking, laughing, teasing, eating, laughing some more. Most conversations revolved around my dear sister, the only unmarried child. What could be more fun than talking about who she should marry and how she should be running her social life. The poor girl endured much but she's probably glad that part of the trip is over:)

The boys have been asking to make donuts for over a year and I finally gave into that request. It was fun and fattening and phenomenally messy, but one of those activities that you kind of check off your list like you you don't need to do it again. We now have picture proof that I fulfilled that dream boys!


And here's a little dance action that Porter learned in PE and Andrew was eager to copy. Enjoy!


2 comments:

Unknown said...

It's so great that your family got to visit! Being with family is the best. I'm very impressed with your donut making. I don't know if I'll ever be that ambitious, but it sure looks fun! Loved the boys dancing. Hope we get to see you one of these days!

Cameron and Katie said...

Cameron was just telling me the other day that we should make doughnuts with the girls since we never have (I have never made doughnuts in my life.) Guess I should do it so I can cross it off my list like you did!