Thursday, April 3, 2008

St. Patrick's Easter

Whoever decided to put St. Patrick's and Easter so close together this year wasn't much in the holiday spirit. I feel like we had to rush through everything and now we have an entire month of spring with nothing to look forward to. Enough complaining! So here we are decked out in green and coloring eggs for FHE.


I can't wait till Andrew grows out of this scrunchy face picture phase. He really has pretty eyes.

3 comments:

Trish and Matt said...

No worries -- they all go through the scrunchy picture face phase. When my friend's daughter was two, she'd only let her mom photograph her if she was bending over looking backwards through her legs. At least you don't have that problem! They ended up with an awful lot of pictures of their little girl's little bum!

Dan and Marci said...

One week before your overtake by us!! Can't Wait :)

Dan and Marci said...

I meant overtaken--It should be a party.