Monday, April 21, 2008

I wore my pink shirt...

...to my ultrasound this morning and I guess it worked! We're having a girl!

9 comments:

sue said...

Yay for you!!! I know that you wanted some pink in the house. Baby girls are very sweet, enjoy her.

Trish and Matt said...

Yay! Yay! Yay! When I saw your name on the caller ID yesterday, I knew it must be a good thing. Congrats!

Ginger said...

I know I've already told you, but I can't contain myself... CONGRATULATIONS AND HOORAY! I can't wait to meet her!

Nielson News said...

I am so excited for you! Yeah for girls!!!!

Sarah Oman said...

congrats! I bet it is soooo exciting!

Mormon Share said...

I confess I cheated and prayed you'd get a girl...

...but I don't feel guilty AT ALL!

What a blessing for your family, and congratulations from the Smiths.

Unknown said...

I'm so happy that you're getting a girl! Sorry I've been lame about the emails lately, I totally owe you one. But I enjoy reading your blog and hearing about what your family is up to! I'll try to get that email off to you soon. In the meanwhile, I hope you're having a great summer!

Elisabeth said...

yeah! that is so exciting! I wish we lived closer.

Cameron and Katie said...

So, it has been a long time since I looked at your blog. I just added it to my google reader though, so now I won't miss any new posts! And, I am so glad that you get to join the world of little girls! Your boys are going to be such great big brothers.