
If I recall correctly, this is our only significant snowfall this winter, so the boys drug their 'grumpy when it's wet and cold' mother out to build a snowman. It really wasn't that bad-not until Porter accidentally hit Andrew in the face with a snowball and then to try and help took his snow covered gloves and tried to wipe it off his face. I had to keep from laughing in the midst of Andrew's cold sobs.

Porter had fun seeing if our car was still under all that white stuff.

After watching Aladdin, we had to make 'Jafar snakes' out of playdough. I can't remember what Porter's face means, but I would like to point out he did button his own shirt that day.

A close up of the 'nawy' and 'gary' Jafar snake. Translation from Andrew (naughty and scary)

And here's 'nawy' Andrew squeezing out all of daddy's toothpaste.
5 comments:
After all your years in Utah--I can't believe you would be grumpy about a bit of snow!! :) The snow was fun, but we are extrememly glad to be seeing signs of spring!
nawy and gary - I love it!
I'm glad to hear I'm not the only mom grumpy about going out in the snow. I can't stand being cold!
At least next winter you'll have a good excuse not to join in the outdoor festivities -- baby #3!
Can't wait to see you!!
This made me laugh out loud! I would like to join in by pointing out that Jared dressed himself this morning in navy slacks and a navy blazer that are just enough different colors as to be obvious that they are DEFINITELY NOT A SET.
He needs a disclaimer pin on his lapel: "Left wife home. Dressed self. (Please check face for food particles.)"
Post a Comment