The big reason for our trip: my sister's mission farewell. We had some great bonding time before she left
Miniature golfing- Andrew's interpretation of this sport, despite many helps was solely to pound the ball into the green, or throw it into the water which became it's final resting place.
Porter's triumphant cheer for his hole in one. (It was actually a larger obstacle hole, but hey it boosted his confidence)
And last but certainly not least a glimpse of the beautiful chaos that we call family. This scene which took place for no less than 2 hours was held in one of my brother's college apartments and was repeated the following night in a different apartment. It's amazing that no one ended up in the ER.
1 comment:
This made me laugh! I got tickled with how "mush" fun Grandpa had being mushed by the kids! Freudian slip, that!
The movie is funny, too. I can see why you love to spend time with your family. Aaron's commentary is classic!
I love the Kulbeths!
Post a Comment