Yesterday Andrew came and showed me that his 'pancake bear' was in his tummy. As he pointed to his tummy he told me "a baby, a baby". And then he pulled it out with a big grin on his face. If only having a baby were that simple, maybe we'd be having our 6th instead of our 3rd this September. Yes, I am about 14 weeks along-mostly over the sickness, manifested in the 5 pounds I've gained in the last month, 3 of which I'm not counting since I lost those while I was sick.
We'll find out what we're having at the end of April and if I get my way it will be a girl.
2 comments:
We are so excited for you!! Yea, Yea. I wouldn't trade my girls for anything, but they definitely add some, lets say, "drama" to our home. Even Brenna, who had her first real tantrum last night--not even one years old--here we go again :)
Hip hip hooray for baby announcements! I hope you get the girl you want although I think you're nuts - boys are so great!
Post a Comment