Man, these kids get taller and taller every year in these back to school pictures! I think they were all ready to get back at it this year. Porter was excited about being recommended for Spanish. He was also nervous about chorus, since his favorite teacher Ms. Schneider retired last year, but Mrs. Douglas is off to a good start-thank goodness:)
Andrew and Jane were very excited about their teachers, Mr. Reichard and Mrs. Robbins. And obviously they are both into wearing soccer socks at the moment.
Adam had the most craziness in his school beginnings. While racing trucks with his friend the day before school, Adam split open his eyebrow. It would have been our family's first experience with stitches except the doctor said he could just use steristrips if Adam promised not to rub or pick at them. So here is my cute little, maimed kindergartner. He complained a bit about how looong the day was his first week, but I think he's use to it now.
Glad I still have a happy Leo to be at home with me:)
1 comment:
Poor Adam. Heads split and bleed way to easy, especially Lincoln's I think. I'm glad they are all doing well in school and now hopefully you'll have a chance to catch your breath.
Post a Comment