The weeks leading up to Mother's Day were pretty high stress for a variety of reasons, but I really got a recharge Mother's day weekend. Aaron took me out for a bike ride Saturday evening and when we arrived at our destination, this lovely bouquet was waiting for me with a nice card. I was very surprised!
Jane made this lovely clay flower at school and wrote a sweet poem to go with it. Adam also gave me a card with lots of hand drawn hearts in it:) The primary had also had each child write a note on the back of a paper flower and then made them into necklaces for all the moms to wear at church.
We had a great pork loin dinner with Aaron's family after church. And a Kulbeth get together is just not complete without a game or two. Porter and Dada both provided the entertainment.
Getting to talk with my Mom and a dear friend just topped off my day. I was officially spoiled!
No comments:
Post a Comment