Saturday, June 11, 2016

May Wrap-up

In May it rained for 4 weeks straight.  The sun tried to peek through for a few moments once or twice but other than that, we had gloomy, dark, yucky rain.  Glad that's over.
 On May 17th we had a first birthday for this cute cousin Lillian.  I think she was worn out by the time we came over for her party, but she seemed to have a good time. Porter is a favorite of Lillian's.  He particularly likes to give him kisses and the rest of us are jealous.  I just had to capture everyone with their devices aimed at the party girl-everyone loves a baby!


 Here are my rascals during one of those rare dry and sunny moments in May.  I almost feel like we were cheated out of spring because of all the rain.  We are severely behind on our park days!

 Daddy spent his hours fixing his bike and working on the deck in May with his little chunks of time.  I am constantly amazed that he can figure out how to do ANYTHING he wants by reading and you-tubing.

 And this is what can happen with a kiddie pool when your dad is an engineer-kids had a blast:)


1 comment:

sue said...

That is SO awesome. Aaron is on a roll here!!! I hope it is a glorious summer.