After the first 2 weeks of eternal sickness, this was the first day both Leo and Adam felt well enough to go outside and play and play they did. They were 'hunting dragons' except for one dragon was going to be their 'friend'. Then the funniest part, they would shoot something and then yell "Fire in the hole!" over and over and over...I love little boy talk!
Jane's self portrait...
And this was a fantastic day when Leo smeared a piece of gum (yes, we bribe our toddlers way too early with gum and maybe that's why it backfires now and then) all over his entire cheek, while wearing a fuzzy shirt. Result=nasty. I was kind of fun rubbing oil all over him to get it off tho.
Half of Jane's room is filled with recyclable materials and somehow Adam finagled this long box away from her and then he slept in it...like a coffin. He was way excited:)
1 comment:
kids are so fun aren't they!!! I love the cardboard bed.
Post a Comment