Tuesday, October 27, 2015

Mommy Treasures

One day I came across this little hand print on the carpet by our door to the garage.  My first reaction was "What on earth did Leo have on his hand that I obviously missed that could have left that?!?!"  And after a few more seconds of staring at it, my 'I will never catch up with the messes in this house' temper subsided and I thought, "That's kind of cute there-I'm not even gonna try and clean that out".  It was kind of a nice Mommy moment and I have enjoyed that little hand print ever since:)  May it be a permanent stain.

I also love this little collection of mostly dead flowers above my sink, brought to me by two small boys who insist on picking them out of my pots on the deck.  A mom's gotta take what she can get:)


1 comment:

sue said...

I love this SO much. It is definitely little things like this that need to be treasured.