Saturday, September 12, 2015

Back in Session

It's good to get out...and it's good to go back!  I think everyone had a nice un-rushed summer and is ready to get back to a schedule.  Here is our seventh grader in the 7:25am sunlight.

 And the fourth and second graders in the 8:15am sunlight.  I asked Andrew if he was going for the smurf look.  We got all (okay probably not all) our silliness out so we could put on our 'get down to business' faces at school.

 And thankfully I have these two cheezers left to keep me from dying of lonliness and boredom at home:)
 The bus stop is getting a little out of control.  It's like a neighborhood party for those few minutes before the bus comes.  The kids love it of course.  Yay for school!

 Adam also started 'school' with these other cute 4 year olds.  It's only once a week and we rotate houses, but it gives him something 'big kidish' to look forward too and an opportunity to practice obeying other adults...which he needs:)


1 comment:

sue said...

They are so handsome and beautiful Elizabeth. I hope that they enjoy school.