Monday, December 1, 2014

Spoiled

I love that my birthday is in the Fall, especially in Virginia since it's so beautiful here with the changing leaves.  This year I was completely spoiled!  After a nice family hike, we came home and Adam and I played outside while Daddy ran some errands and Leo slept.

 Then it was off to meet my Mom at the mall.  I don't know what I'm going to do when this woman goes home next summer...besides cry my eyes out!!


 Following some delicious chinese take out and a scrumptous oreo ice cream cake with Aaron's parents and my parents, the kids got a little silly and since it was my birthday I figured I could act like a wahoo too!


Can't remember why Jannie the Lion was sad, but a few nosey-nosies chased her grumpies away temporarily.  Love that the six other people in this house have made me the 36 year old person I am today-thanks family!!!

No comments: