One Saturday, we woke up and decided to go hiking at one of our favorite spots-Prince William Forest Park. Leo was excited!
It was chilly, but not unbearable and the scenery was perfect! Leo loved hearing the leaves crunch and kept looking for piles to step in (until he got stashed in the hiking backpack). Adam wanted to find a walking stick and did. Porter put on Leo's hood which of course looked too small and I wish I had gotten a picture of him.
Daddy standing on the '4' tree along the path. Adam wants to come back and get his picture with the '4' tree when he turns four in April:)
Weird poses on stumps...
After about an hour, Daddy had us cross the creek and head back. At first I thought he was just going to make his own trail through the woods (cause he does stuff like that) and thanks to my super cautious Father, I always think about the awful things that could happen if we don't stay on the trail. It took me a while (and Porter's confirmation) to believe him that there was a real trail on the other side. Can't wait to come back and do some more exploring!
No comments:
Post a Comment