Thursday, November 13, 2014

The Guts of Halloween

Porter wanted to make sure we had pictures of the pumpkin guts this year.  He was so funny while cleaning out his-about half way through he had to stop becuase it was making him sick to his stomach.  I don't really care for them myself and that's why we never started carving pumpkins until Porter was old enough to make a request.


After a while I think the slimy guts started affecting the boys' brains...they got a little silly.



This year's finished products...
On Halloween night we enjoyed pepperoni mummy bread, devilled egg eyes, cut veggies (always a little scary to these kids), and smokies in bbq sauce.
The 2014 line-up...and no, we didn't forget Andrew.  He's the 'guts' of R2D2.  Happy Halloween!!

1 comment:

sue said...

Oh my goodness Elizabeth!!! I miss you so much. I just got my computer back and checked your blog. I so totally love you and your family. I really wish we lived next to each other again.