Tuesday, October 23, 2012
View from the couch
Yes, I spent a lot of time on the couch during the month of August and first part of September. And that was probably helpful since the couch only faces one room and I therefore could only see one messy room and not how the rest of the house was going to pot. Being pregnant is no fun at first!! It makes the days SOOOO long and food seem like your worst enemy. I hate it, but that's part of the package and I sure have been pleased with each of the 4 packages that we've already been blessed with. Ever since the day I came home from the hospital with Adam, I have felt like someone was missing and I took that as my sign that our family wasn't complete. And it's funny that ever since I got pregnant, that feeling of missing someone has disappeared. Having children is definitely something we do as an act of faith because I do not feel confident in handling four, let alone 5 children. So here we go again-wish us luck!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
Morning sickness is THE WORST! I am so sad you had to do that. I wish I lived next door so I could come steal your children and let you nap and throw up in peace. I know what you mean about the feeling that someone was missing. I felt that about Ben even before Hyrum was born. I can't wait to find out what you are having. I bet Jane is voting sister. You are going to do just fine with five kids. They are so lucky to have you for a mommy!
I'm So excited for you guys! I'm also so proud of you for braving morning sickness again.
Elizabeth, you are a wonderfully capable mom. I hope the boys are being helpful with the house work, even if you are feeling better. If you want a break just put them on a plane, they'll fit right in over here.
Elizabeth -- congrats! I had no idea you were pregnant. When are you due? Ditto to all the other comments ... you are an awesome mommy and will be great!
Post a Comment