January is both the happiest and the saddest time of the year. The 'saddest' because we have to put away Christmas and the 'happiest' because it is the beginning and I love beginnings-they are invigorating and represent endless possibilities!! Okay maybe that sounds dumb, but I really love mornings because they are the beginning of the day and Mondays because they are the beginning of the week. Enough on that! January went quickly because we had lots to do-cleaning up Chirstmas, cleaning out to make room for what we got for Christmas,
lots of projects getting ready for February birthdays, and lots of picking up after Adam's little messes ALL over the house because he became mobile around Christmas.
And let's not forget being sick-I don't have any pictoral documentaion, but this has been the SICKEST winter for the Kulbeth family to date (and I hear for much of the rest of humanity)-at least we weren't alone:)
Andrew's class pet, Freddy, also came to stay for a weekend. Freddy was the kind of pet we could keep for life-stuffed!
Porter also went thru a funny phase which I only found out about after he'd been doing it for a week. He went to a friend's Harry Potter birthday party in December and then decided he would use the black rimmed glasses (which I didn't get in the picture) from the party with this outfit or one similar while he was at school only to be "Harry Porter'. And that's how he signed all his work on days he was in costume. I thot this might be distracting, so we didn't let him dress up much after I found out, but I'm sure this will be something he'll want to remember.
No comments:
Post a Comment