We had fun talking about Mason (her latest love interest) and playing with the kids and waiting for Mason to call and eating Philipino food she made and talking about Mason...I almost felt like I was a college coed again! One fun outing was to Government Island where they quarried the rock for the white house and capitol building. Thank goodness for this unseasonably warm weather-It was gorgeous!
Saturday, January 7, 2012
Little Sister
My little Sister came to visit me for my birthday-I love my Rach-Rach!!

We had fun talking about Mason (her latest love interest) and playing with the kids and waiting for Mason to call and eating Philipino food she made and talking about Mason...I almost felt like I was a college coed again! One fun outing was to Government Island where they quarried the rock for the white house and capitol building. Thank goodness for this unseasonably warm weather-It was gorgeous!



We had fun talking about Mason (her latest love interest) and playing with the kids and waiting for Mason to call and eating Philipino food she made and talking about Mason...I almost felt like I was a college coed again! One fun outing was to Government Island where they quarried the rock for the white house and capitol building. Thank goodness for this unseasonably warm weather-It was gorgeous!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment