Tuesday, September 7, 2010

Friends and Cousins

Wow, now that summer is over, I'm looking back and thinking that was really busy! Last summer we spent the whole time packing, moving, and unpacking which didn't seem that busy since we were always around the house. But this summer seemed much busier. Mainly our time was spent playing with friends. And I'm glad it worked out like that since it seems more and more difficult to keep kids entertained as they get older. When they have friends over tho, I don't have to think or work as hard. So here's to friends!!






We also enjoyed all our time with cousins! Even though some of our family lives across the country, it is a great blessing to have some family close too. Aaron grew up close to his cousins but mine always lived far away, so I'm really grateful our children (and us) get to have this blessing. We love our cousins!

1 comment:

sue said...

I LOVE it when the kids have friends over, it is like free babysitting