Thursday, June 18, 2009

I see Daddy



When Porter was born, he looked like Daddy from the getgo. When Andrew came along, there were a few people who thought he could be mine as well as Aaron's child. And with our third I have had SO many people say she looks like me, but I think as time marches on I'm losing out again. All I see when I look at her these days is Daddy. It's a good thing I think he's good looking!!

Our sweet neighbor, who also has a boy Porter's age, took the boys to the dollar store the other day and they were in heaven. I think they are officially prepared for summer:)

5 comments:

Cameron and Katie said...

You have such great kids. I wish they could play with ours.

Dan and Marci said...

Oh My Goodness--Look how big little Jane is!! I can hardly believe it. Such a cutie no matter who she looks like--I can't really say though--I'm no good at that kind of thing! Can't wait to see some pictures of your house :)
Love You All!!

Unknown said...

So funny! Before I read your post, I saw the pictures of you and Jane and was thinking how much she looks like you, Elizabeth! Really! She is so cute! I bet you love having a little girl!

sue said...

Super cute kids!!! I totally think that Jane looks like you, completely besutiful!

Mindy Hill said...

I think they are sooo cute...We LOVE the dollar store. Can you believe our boys are old enough to earn quarters for doing chores, and then they get to go spend them at the dollar store twice a month. It's a pretty BIG deal in our house! Love and miss you!