Saturday, June 27, 2009

Home Sweet Home


Yesterday was a happy day in the Kulbeth household as we closed on our new (to us) home!! The last 5 weeks have been on again off again as far as the buying process goes, so we haven't wanted to spread the word too much. We are SO thankful that it all turned out to be in our favor though! We are actually moving just a short distance from where we are now, but it's a REAL house. I feel like an official grown up or something:-) Here is a sneak peek:




8 comments:

sue said...

Oh my word!! That is so exciting and I am totally jealous of that house. How BEAUTIFUL!

Cameron and Katie said...

Yippee! You ARE officially grown up.

Ginger said...

Wow! Elizabeth that house is beautiful! I cannot think of a more deserving person. You are my favorite!

Trish and Matt said...

Wow!! What a beautiful house. Your family will have so much fun in your new digs. Congrats!!!

Mindy Hill said...

Wowza! It's gorgeous....so happy for you guys!

James O Smyth said...

AWESOME! I am so excited for you and your wonderful family. I am going to make lots of money so I can bring my family for a visit. :) All us kids are growing up buying houses, how fun! I can't wait until it's our turn to buy a house. I will have to come ask you for advice. Enjoy your lovely home!

Sarah Oman said...

Yeah! Congrats Elizabeth!

Nielson News said...

oh so jealous! how lucky-enjoy it for me!!