Here she is, our beautiful little Jane Anna Kulbeth. She arrived on Sunday Sept 21st at 4:16am and weighed 9lb 4oz. She is a sweetheart and the boys cannot keep themselves away from her. She's a great sleeper so far and Mom is thankful for that. My Dad and Grama joined us last weekend for her blessing and it was a very nice time. Now that all our company (and help) have left we're figuring out life as a family of five. Thanks for all the well wishes! enjoy the pics:-)
Friday, October 3, 2008
Welcome Jane!
Here she is, our beautiful little Jane Anna Kulbeth. She arrived on Sunday Sept 21st at 4:16am and weighed 9lb 4oz. She is a sweetheart and the boys cannot keep themselves away from her. She's a great sleeper so far and Mom is thankful for that. My Dad and Grama joined us last weekend for her blessing and it was a very nice time. Now that all our company (and help) have left we're figuring out life as a family of five. Thanks for all the well wishes! enjoy the pics:-)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
10 comments:
She is so beautiful! So much dark hair! I'm so glad she's sleeping for you so far. How fun to have a little girl in your family!
Yay! I've been checking, checking, checking for a blog post about Jane's arrival. She is so cute! I don't know who she looks like, though. Aaron? But I always thought the boys looked like Aaron and she looks different than I remember the boys looking as babes.
Anyway, she is adorable and I can't wait to talk and hear how it all went. I'll give you a few more days to relax and get into a routine and then I'll give you a call. lOVE YOU!
Yippee! You already know how excited I am that she is here! Let me know what you need - I'm always ready to help!
Hi Elizabeth! It's been forever...CONGRATS on your new baby girl, she is adorable!:) I found your blog through Russ, then Dan's. It's fun to see pictures of your family. I've been wondering how you're doing. Hope you're getting some rest and enjoying being a mother of three!
Oooooh! I just love her! When I saw that second picture I wanted to jump in the computer screen and squeeze all you Kulbeths (especially the new one). Oh yeah, and my baby started kicking while reading this. I think it's a sign. How do you feel about younger men, Jane? If younger's a problem we have several older options for you as well. ;)
She's adorable, Elizabeth! I love the wide-mouth yawn/grin picture.
Yeah!!! She is so beautiful! thanks for sharing the pictures!!!
What a cutie! I bet you are feeling so great now that the baby is out! I was so excited to finally see some pictures.
Sooo beautiful. Good work mamma! She just looks so precious--I wish I could come and give her some loves. Hope things are going smoothly on your own!! We love you all!
Congrats!! She is beautiful. Hope she continues to sleep for you.
Post a Comment