Monday, October 20, 2008

More Pictures








Not much to write, just wanted to post some pictures. We're adjusting to life with 3 kids-everyone's learning flexibility if you know what I mean:-)

7 comments:

Ginger said...

I LOVE the pictures! Thank you! The more I see of Jane the more convinced I am that she is a mini-Elizabeth. I love it!

sue said...

she is super cute and I think she has more hair than Leslie! We have had 3 for 3 mths and we are still learning

Cameron and Katie said...

Such cute pictures. Thanks for posting them.

Dan and Marci said...

Oh what a sweetie. So fun to see more pictures. Love 'em!

Sarah Oman said...

I love the pictures Elizabeth! Jane is soo cute and I love her name!

Dan and Marci said...

Want...more...pictures...
I can't wait to meet cute litte Jane :) We'll be together before you know it!

Nielson News said...

She is so beautiful and I can't believe how big your boys are! I feel like we were just working together a couple of months ago!!
Congrats!!