Sunday, June 29, 2008

Tagged?

I've never been tagged before, but here goes...

1. I love Monday mornings! I am so excited to have a whole week ahead of me that I can do relatively (how much of what you really want to do CAN you do with 2 small children) whatever I want with. It's weird, but I seriously am on a high when I wake up each Monday.

2. One of my favorite activities of the week is grocery shopping--always has been.

3. My feet have shrunk a 1/2 size in the last 2 years (either that or all shoes manufacturers have started making shoes bigger by a 1/2 size).

4. I'd rather have a day old chocolate chip cookie than one fresh out of the oven.

5. If I ever got stranded on a desert island to die with one person I would pick Josh Groban b/c when he sings, nothing in the world can ever be wrong...sigh:-)

6. I use to dump glasses of water on my brothers' beds before bedtime when I was really mad at one of them.

7. I cannot sleep with makeup on. No matter how tired I am... I may not brush my teeth but I will always wash off the makeup.

8. I only dust before my visiting teachers come over.

I'm not going to tag anyone b/c yes, I am a party pooper and I think most everyone I know has been 'tagged' before anyway.

3 comments:

Dan and Marci said...

I agree on the cookies-
I only dust when your mom is coming :) And that is lots less often than VT!! But I have figured out that I can pay K & P a nickel and they do a rather ok job. So worth it!

Trish and Matt said...

Number six is hilarious!!! YIZ!

Anonymous said...

LOL -- I dusted yesterday before my VTers came over!

But I never dust before the home teachers come.... :)