Saturday, June 21, 2008

Daisy, Daisy...

Porter likes to sing and sometimes if he gets a tune stuck in his head he will sing it over and over again. After the 20 or 30th repetition, I thought maybe I should get this on video-albeit a very poor video over the roar of the dishwasher.


And here is the scene that went along with Porter's song. Not sure if it was the giant stegosaurus on the roof or the plastic corn tower that inspired his little burst of song.

4 comments:

Elisabeth said...

So funny. Kids are too cute I Love it!

sue said...

I had forgotten about that song!!! You do have some cute little boys over there. Hope you are feeling great.

Jen said...

That little clip just put a big smile on my face!

Ginger said...

Porter, I loved the song! We have a similar problem at our house. I have to be careful about what we listen to in the car or I'm hearing little boys sing it the rest of the day. And hey, I miss you.