Thursday, July 3, 2008

The Count Down

Well, here we are with 10 weeks to go. I think Porter's face says it all. We all think Mommy is getting BIG! ( I don't know what's up with the underline thing-I can't get it off) Below is me pregnant with Porter at the same point. Funny to think how time has gone so fast.

And here are the boys with their big tummies-not even close guys!

To occupy our time during the countdown, here is what we've been up to:

Applying megablocks "lipstick"

Playing in the back with sprinklers and cousin Joshua. I think Joshua had the most fun seeing as how he got the most wet (by a long shot) and Porter just made faces from the sidelines.

Spaghetti night-as always we have to throw some noodles on the wall b/c it's sooo funny to watch them get stuck, but for some reason they weren't sticking this night, so Porter decided we needed to tape them to the wall. Good thinking!



And here is how I found the boys after my shower the other day. There are so many friends, there's no room left for mommy:-)

7 comments:

Trish and Matt said...

You look positively beautiful!

Ginger said...

What a precious tummy! You look so great! Hey, I remember that picture of you prego with Porter. Ah, the memories. Your boys are too funny. And you are a nice mom for letting them throw noodles on the wall.

Dan and Marci said...

Oh Elizabeth
We are so excited for you!
Love and miss you!!
All of US

sue said...

Are you all pinked out? The boys look super cute in their matching church clothes, maybe buddy will still be small enough to match Lincoln? Here's hoping!

Sarah Oman said...

so cute!
My favorite was the noodles on the wall. great idea!

Dan and Marci said...

Just thinking about how quickly the fam has grown in the over the summer. We are so excited for #3 baby to join us. Wish we could be there :)

Unknown said...

You were tiny with Porter! I remember you coming to my bridal shower right before you were due and you were still tiny. And you're not very big this time, either. Lucky! Glad we got to come visit you guys for a few hours in VA. I'm playing a game on my blog. . . come take a look and play!