One of our favorite fights happens at Family Home Evening each week when both the boys want to pick and lead the music with some long object while standing atop something that makes them higher than the other brother. Andrew's song of choice is 'Popcorn' during which Aaron and I have our favorite fight of the week as we sing one of the last phrases "but it seems to be/me" with loud emphasis on the "be/me" because we've grown up singing it differently.
Wednesday, May 21, 2008
Budding Talents
One of our favorite fights happens at Family Home Evening each week when both the boys want to pick and lead the music with some long object while standing atop something that makes them higher than the other brother. Andrew's song of choice is 'Popcorn' during which Aaron and I have our favorite fight of the week as we sing one of the last phrases "but it seems to be/me" with loud emphasis on the "be/me" because we've grown up singing it differently.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
5 comments:
NO WAY! Nathan and I have the be/me fight every FHE too! Are you be or me? I'm a "be" advocate myself. After all, that's how it's written in the songbook. Tell Porter I am very impressed with his artwork. You've got a budding artist on your hands.
The artwork is great! Don't you love it when they fall asleep, I think that is my favorite?! How is this pregnancy going?
I am a BE too! No offense to the me's. It's kind of a fun fight afterall:)
Pregnancy is going great-this part is the best when I'm not too big yet, but not sick anymore either. I'm loving life and trying to get some 'projects' done.
I am a "me" *blushing*. I like the great big hand gesture, "..but it seems to ME!"
The artwork is adorable.
Elizabeth, I just love your cute family. So, I got "tagged" and decided to pass the love on to you. Check out my blog for the rules, and I can't wait to learn more about a fun lady :)
Post a Comment